Senior QA Analyst
The Senior QA Analyst is a member of the Product Development team. This person will be involved in all phases of the software test life cycle (STLC) with an emphasis on quality and contribute to system integration, regression, black and white box, smoke, and sanity testing.
- Creation, extension and maintenance of test plans, processes and tools
- Analyse and implement standard deliverables, procedures related to software testing
- Execute project and production support quality assurance regarding environments, test data, system/data design and integration through analysis, manual/automated testing, leveraging tools, test files, and test case development
- Working experience realizing application testing from conception and design, to implementation and support
- Working experience in design, development, and implementation software testing processes and components, testing client-facing web applications, and major data processing and transformation applications and systems
- Bachelor’s degree ( technical discipline preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in QA testing role
- Working knowledge of banking application like loan origination system, loan management system, reporting, financial accounting, credit bureau, retail lending, SME lending (Knowledge of Microfinance is an advantage)
- 2+ years of proven experience in end to end banking application testing strategy, planning, and execution with the application of QA best practices, processes, and tools
- Knowledge MS Excel and Postman or any API testing tool is a must( SQL, Selenium any other test automation scripting is an advantage)
- Highly organized and self-driven, able to work with little or no oversight
- Able to learn and then use, manage and administer third party software used for project management (JIRA, TestRails and any other tools based on the need)
- Able to learn and then use and explain relevant government regulations, market trends in the areas of banking, Fintech area.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Ideally 2 — 5 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us your resume to become part of our talent pool.
Drop your resume to: